- CM out to cheat western Prakasam again, alleges TDP
- TDP may field Vemireddy Prashanthi in Kovuru
- CM to launch ‘Vision Vizag’ today
- Tips to help children maintain a healthy weight
- Panchakarla says people will teach YSRCP a befitting lesson
- Kala, Atchanna turn centres of TDP politics
- The rise in women seeking online skill trainings in past 5 yrs : Survey
- YSRCP dismisses Prashant Kishor prediction on Jagan’s defeat
- Meri Bharat Mera Parivar: Modi debunks 'no family' jibe of Lalu
- Five key projects of GMDA worth Rs 194.18 crore approved
Cylinder blast kills three members of family in Warangal district
Three members of a family were charred to death in a fire mishap which took place in Warangal on Sunday night
Three members of a family were charred to death in a fire mishap which took place in Warangal on Sunday night.
The deceased were identified as Mamidi Rajamma, her son Kumara Swamy and his second wife Sujatha alias Chandrasena.
Another family member Mamidi Lingaiah also sustained injuries and was shifted to MGM hospital in Warangal for the treatment.
The incident took place at the Kantathmakur village of Damera mandal in the district due to the blast of a cylinder.
According to the reports, the exact reason for the mishap is yet to be ascertained but the police suspect Kumara Swamy had disputes with his first wife and children, who are living in Hanamkonda.
Police have registered a case in this regard and are investigating.