- Mallampally as new mandal
- The list of LS ticket prospects becomes longer in Kerala
- Sitharaman credits Narasimha Rao for bringing 33% reservation for women at Panchayat level
- High-speed train between Ahmedabad & Sanand to commence operations in 6 months
- Delhi Police file charge sheet before court in Pragati Maidan tunnel robbery case
- India 'oldest democracy', publish books presenting its journey to world: Om Birla to publishers
- Women's representation in policymaking now set to increase significantly, says Anurag Thakur
- Assam government waives off loans of 2.2 lakh women
- I don't think anyone in world cricket at the moment would have a seam position as good as Shami: Harbhajan Singh
- Two terrorists arrested in J&K’s Baramulla
Chandrababu condoles Karunanidhi's demise
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday expressed condolences over DMK Chief M Karunanidhis demise Speaking at an event, Chandrababu lauded the former fivetime Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu on Wednesday expressed condolences over DMK Chief M Karunanidhi's demise. Speaking at an event, Chandrababu lauded the former five-time Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu.
Hailing the political services of DMK patriarch who was actively associated with the party for five decades, he said that Karunanidhi's self-determination, simplicity, and continuous fight made him achieve his objectives. The Chief Minister said that the development of Tamil Nadu can be majorly credited to Karunanidhi's leadership.
Karunanidhi, 94, died at a private hospital yesterday following a prolonged illness.