TRS MPs meet PM Modi over defense land allocation issue of Secretariat
TRS MPs met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi on Friday over the defense land allocation issue of Secretariat in Hyderabad to get the final approval
TRS MPs met Prime Minister Narendra Modi in New Delhi on Friday over the defense land allocation issue of Secretariat in Hyderabad to get the final approval.
Speaking to the media, TRS MP Jithendar Reddy shared the meeting details with PM Modi and also revealed their earlier meeting with Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
He shared that the Prime Minister assured to look into the matter and resolve it at the earliest.
Previously, the Telangana government had released a blueprint of the proposed new Secretariat building at the Bison Polo Ground in Secunderabad. The Opposition Congress had faulted the move of TRS government stating that there was no need for a new Secretariat when the existing one was in perfect condition.
- 2019 Lok Sabha polls: Congress releases 6th list of candidates
- Congress MLA asks sarpanch in Rajasthan to sit on floor, demands apology
- Karnataka: 1 more body found in building collapse, death toll reaches 3
- Open to alliance if Cong agrees to our seat sharing plan: Omar
- Aqua Line to run after 2 pm on Holi