- Congress leader Vijaya Reddy participates in Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations at Himayatnagar
- Sonia Gandhi birthday celebrations held in Nizampet
- Cong announces 'halla bol' march to Maha Legislature on Monday
- Northeast's cultural diversity captivate spectators on penultimate day of Hornbill Festival
- NCLAT gives NTPC breather on CCI penalty
- The Mystery of Missing files in Fisheries and Education Department
- Chaturmukha Basadi, Restored with granite structure
- Transport sector decarbonization must to reduce emissions, says India at Dubai climate talks
- Bhupender Yadav, John Kerry hold talks on US-India collaboration for financing e-buses
- Officials’ budget presented in the House, public budget in Feb: MCD Mayor
TJS will contest from all 119 Assembly constituencies: Kodandaram
Telangana Jana Samithi TJS president M Kodandaram on Friday attended a meet organized by Telangana Journalists Union in Hyderabad where he said that the incumbent Telangana Rashtra Samithi TRS is misusing police force to prevent people from joining TJS
Telangana Jana Samithi (TJS) president M Kodandaram on Friday attended a meet organized by Telangana Journalists’ Union in Hyderabad where he said that the incumbent Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) is misusing police force to prevent people from joining TJS.
He further said that several leaders had informed him that they have been told by the police either to join TRS or stay away from politics.
Asserting that TJS will contest from all the 119 Assembly constituencies, Kodandaram also announced that the party will announce job calendar and fill up one lakh of the two lakh vacancies in the first year if TJS is voted to power.
Sharing further assurances, he said that 2.500 unemployment allowance will be given to the unemployed, Pavla Vaddi scheme would be revived for women groups, implement free education, Medical, health schemes, offer MSP and bonus if needed on various crops to the farmers.