- New Delhi: From pension to increase in wages, Coolies put forth their demands to Rahul Gandhi
- Ganesh Procession : TSRTC diverts district buses
- Hyderabad: All preparations is been done at Crane no 4
- Katragadda Prasuna reacts KTR’s comments on TDP presence in Telangana
- New Delhi: High Court slams Ansal for seeking travel nod at last moment
- Massive Fire Erupts In Delhi Girls' PG Hostel In Mukherjee Nagar; Around 35 Girls Rescued
- Tourism spots to get facelift in Chittoor
- 36 persons to try their luck in Balapur Laddu Auction
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 28 September, 2023
- Tourism can be major growth driver of country, Mayor Sirisha
Man in drunken state falls in rain water, dies
A man died after falling in rain water at the Lower Tank Bund area
A man died after falling in rainwater at the Lower Tank Bund area.
As per the details, the man, identified as Narayan Chandra was in an intoxicated condition when he reached his apartment on August 11. He found a large quantity of water accumulated in the cellar of his apartment.
In his drunken state, he fell in the water and died.
Police have registered a case in this regard and are investigating further.