- Commercial LPG prices hiked
- Bengal coal case: CBI seeks account details of Bengal Minister from bank
- Threads Launches Global Keyword Search Feature
- Hyderabad: Many voters complain about their names missing from list
- Hyderabad: Confusion over polling stations leave city voters high and dry
- Hyderabad: BRS, Congress activists clash at many places
- Hyderabad: TSRTC MD Sajjanar casts his vote in Kondapur
- Over 97% of Rs 2,000 banknotes have been returned: RBI
- Hyderabad: Congress and MIM clash during polls
- UK transport union accepts pay offer to end rail strikes
Rahul Gandhi confident of Congress coming back to power in Telangana
Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday expressed confidence that his party would come back to power in Telangana but was doubtful about its prospects in AP
Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday expressed confidence that his party would come back to power in Telangana but was doubtful about its prospects in AP.
Rahul, at an interaction with editors here, said that the Congress would, however, make smart gains in Andhra Pradesh though coming to power in the reorganized state may not be possible.
He said, as far as Telangana is concerned, his party would extend its hand of friendship to any party which repsects its philosophy and policies, implying that the party was open to form alliance with either the TDP or the Kodandaram-led Telangana Jana Samiti (TJS). "Our decision on alliances will be in line with the what our leaders in Telangana think," he said.
He reiterated that his party was committed supporting Women's Reservation Bill and that he does not believe in any form of Hindutva that divides people.