- Govt committed to develop Markapuram as clean town
- Gang leaders take charge in next task on ‘Roadies’
- Shehnaz Gill shares relationship advice with ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa’ contestant: ‘Move on, therapy le le’
- 'IBD 3' winner Samarpan Lama: Would love to choreograph Siddharth Malhotra, Tom Holland
- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
Kovind condoles Vajpayee's death
President Ram Nath Kovind on Thursday expressed his condolences on the death of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee
New Delhi: President Ram Nath Kovind on Thursday expressed his condolences on the death of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
"Extremely sad to hear of the passing away of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, our former Prime Minister and a true Indian statesman. His leadership, foresight, maturity and eloquence put him in a league of his own. Atalji, the Gentle Giant, will be missed by one and all," he tweeted.
Vajpayee died at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) in Delhi. He was 93.