- 'Gambhir isn't in fray of getting ticket for Lok Sabha elections', social media's brutal attack on ex-opener
- Cricket Australia CEO Hockley denies reports of ignoring study on saving Test cricket
- Mahagathbandhan has fallen like a house of cards: Giriraj Singh
- Tackling phobias to anxiety: Experts reveal 5 health benefits of VR headsets
- K’taka CM Siddaramaiah visits cafe blast victims in hospital, blames NIA, IB for intel failure
- Chef VH Suresh- Corporate Executive Chef - Platform 65
- Khammam: Mallu Bhatti Vikramarka launches zero power billing
- Elevate Your Home’s Ambiance with These 6 Enchanting Decor Plants
- Get Salt Savvy
- Upgrade your maternity fashion with vibrant choices
AP Govt Set Up Relief Camps for People Of Submerged Villages
Andhra Pradesh State government has set up relief camps for the people of the submerged villages in Godavari Basinareas
Andhra Pradesh State government has set up relief camps for the people of the submerged villages in Godavari Basin areas.
4 rehabilitation centre's were opened in Amalapuram, 2 in Rajahmundry and one centre in Rampachodavaram. Officials said that 832 members have been shifted to safe Ararat from the flood hit villages.