- Nara Lokesh flays Jagan, says MPs, MLAs can also be arrested without evidences
- Chandrababu Naidu begins day-long hunger strike against 'illegal' arrest
- Are depositors of cooperative banks in Kerala under duress?
- Rahul Gandhi pays obeisance at Golden Temple
- Is BJP sidelining CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan? Chouhan turns emotional at a function
- Citizens demand extension of timings of Hyderabad’s Durgam Cheruvu Park
- NIA conducted inspections at Human rights and people rights unions' leaders residences in Srikakulam
- Delhi Police Arrest Three ISIS Terrorists Wanted By NIA In Coordinated Operation
- 'Madam Chief Minister' started with Auspicious Pooja Ceremony
- Tragic Drowning Accident Claims Two Doctors' Lives In Kerala River
Heavy Rains Lash East Godavari District
East Godavari district bore the brunt of heavy rains With heavy inflows in river Godavari, several remote villagesmarooned
East Godavari district bore the brunt of heavy rains. With heavy inflows in river Godavari, several remote villages
People from Lanka Agraharam and Veeravaram villages have been shifted to safe places. Appanaramuni Lanka village in
Sakhinetipalli village was cut off from other areas as the road network washed away in the floods.