- Implement women’s reservation in 2024 LS polls, demands CPM
- Rajamahendravaram: SP felicitates Special Public Prosecutor
- Modi to inaugurate 800 mw NTPC plant; Kishan visits GG grounds
- Today is World Tourism Day 2023: TSTDC ratchets up efforts to boost eco-tourism in big way
- Petrol and diesel prices today in Hyderabad, Delhi, Chennai and Mumbai on 27 September, 2023
- Gold rate in Visakhapatnam today slashes, check the rates on 27 September, 2023
- BJP claps back at BRS for outbursts against Guv Tamilisai
- Durga temple earns Rs 2.92 cr from hundi
- Delhi: Thieves Steal Diamonds And Gold Worth Rs 24-25 Crore
- Dengue Outbreak Secrecy Unveiled: Delhi Faces Worst Crisis Since 2015 Amid G20 Summit Hush-Up
Man attempts to escape drunk and drive check; gets leg fractured in process
In the drunk and drive checks conducted by the Hyderabad Traffic Police in Hyderabad on Saturday night, 140 cases have been registered
In the drunk and drive checks conducted by the Hyderabad Traffic Police in Hyderabad on Saturday night, 140 cases have been registered.
The Drunk and Drive checks were held at seven places in Jubilee Hills and Banjara Hills area. 65 cars and 105 bikes are seized by the traffic police. A young man riding a bike at Road No 10 in Jubilee Hills attempted to escape after noticing the traffic police conducting the drunk and drive checks. He left his bike at the spot and began running to escape from the police. However, in this process, the young man has got his leg fractured.