- Anushka Sharma refuses to be photographed by paps amid pregnancy rumours
- Fight Masters Ram-Laxman heaps praise on Ravi Teja’s ‘Tiger Nageswara Rao’
- Former TDP minister taken into custody and shifted to Guntur PS
- Passenger tries to open emergency door before flight’s take-off; FIR slapped in Karnataka
- 24, including 12 infants, die in 24 hours at Nanded hospital; MVA slams govt
- Delhi Police arrest NIA's 'most wanted' terrorist Shahnawaz, two aides
- SC to hear pleas by AAP, Gandhis for faceless tax assessment on Oct 3
- Justice will save us from false cases: Lokesh
- PM Modi will visit Jodhpur on October 5: Shekhawat
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan draws mixed reviews for her Paris Fashion Week runway look
RTC bus hits stationary truck, 17 hurt
Around 17 passengers received injuries when a RTC bus hit a stationary truck near Chillakur Police Station on the national high way in the wee hours on Tuesday
Nellore: Around 17 passengers received injuries when a RTC bus hit a stationary truck near Chillakur Police Station on the national high way in the wee hours on Tuesday.
According to sources, a RTC bus was heading towards Nellore from Tirupati with 22 passengers. When the RTC bus had reached Chillakur Police Station limits a truck suddenly moved on to the National Highway and was stationary there.
Driver of the RTC bus observed the stationary truck and tried to apply brakes. But, the bus rammed into the truck and with this passengers and the driver received minor injuries. The injured were shifted to Gudur area hospital for treatment. Chillakur Police registered a case and were investigating.
By P V Prasad