- The government is ready to answer any issue raised by the opposition: CM Siddaramaiah
- Delhi court extends judicial custody of Manish Sisodia till Jan 10 in excise policy case
- SC recommends setting up of Truth & Reconciliation Commission to probe human rights violations in J&K
- Fielding coach Munish Bali praises ‘impact player’ Amanjot Kaur for all-round show in third T20I
- Chandrayaan-3, ChatGPT rule Google Search in India this year
- Cardiovascular disease remains leading cause of death globally: Study
- Constitutionally valid: Shah, Nadda welcome SC verdict on Article 370
- Lebanon closes public offices in solidarity with Gaza
- Lokesh calls CM as ‘Jagan Mosapu Reddy’
- Prakash Raj arrives at Yashoda hospital to meet KCR
Congress MLAs flay TRS govt for projecting false propaganda
Congress MLAs on Thursday criticised the TRS government for projecting false advertisements without actually doing anything for the people
Congress MLAs on Thursday criticised the TRS government for projecting ‘false advertisements without actually doing anything for the people’.
Speaking to the media, TPCC working president and MLA Bhatti Vikramarka along with MLAs D.K. Aruna and Padmavathi alleged that the TRS government was cheating both the people of Telangana and the nation with its false propaganda.
Taking a dig at Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao’s statement that all assurances were implemented, Mr. Bhatti said that the state government is campaigning on the works which were not done actually.