- New Delhi: Mohalla bus scheme, DTC to sign contract to procure e-busses
- Famous Balapur Laddu is ready for auction today at a whopping price
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today slashes, check the rates on 28 September, 2023
- New Delhi: ‘Senior bureaucrats not listening’
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on September 29 2023
- New Delhi: High Court seeks Centre, National Board of Examination response on plea against reduction of NEET-PG qualifying percentile to zero
- Special polling centres to be set up at apartments
- Visakhapatnam: Railway Protection Force celebrates 39th Raising Day
- Visakhapatnam: Simhachalam temple nets Rs 2.1 cr in 35 days
- Anakapalli: Carrying a doli, tribals submit their grievance
KCR to hold TRS meet regarding Pragathi Nivedana Sabha
Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao is likely to disclose his plans for the biggest ever public meeting and also elections in all important meeting of the state committee, Parliamentary and Legislature party at Telangana Bhavan on Friday
Hyderabad: Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao is likely to disclose his plans for the biggest ever public meeting and also elections in all important meeting of the state committee, Parliamentary and Legislature party at Telangana Bhavan on Friday.
The chief minister would brief the party leaders in his plans about going for early elections. Sources said that the chief minister has decided to dissolve Assembly any time after the Pragathi Nivedana Sabha on September 2 at Kongara Kalan in the outskirts of the city, which is expected to have 25 Lakh people.
This is said to be kick-start of election campaign by Chandrashekar Rao. Later in the evening, the chief minister is slated to visit New Delhi and meet Prime Minister Narendra Modi.