- Posts are not permanent, says Tummala Nageswara Rao
- High command will decide on alliance partners, reiterates Purandeswari
- ACB court begins hearing on Chandrababu's petition in Skill development case
- Samsung S23 FE with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SOC launched: Price, specifications and more
- PM Modi dedicates first 800 MW STPP of NTPC to nation
- Kishan Reddy rushes to Delhi after a phone call
- Siddharth turns emotional in ‘Chinna’ press meet
- TTD EO Dharma Reddy warns of stern action on false propaganda on Alipiri walkway
- ‘Skanda’ reaches Rs 50 Cr mark in 5 days
- Raj polls: Nadda to flag off chariots seeking public suggestions for manifesto
TRS will bag 100 Assembly seats in 2019 elections: KTR
KT Rama Rao on Friday held a meeting with GHMC leaders for making arrangements for the TRS public meeting, Pragathi Nivedana in Kongarkalan
IT and Industries Minister KT Rama Rao on Friday held a meeting with GHMC leaders for making arrangements for the TRS public meeting, Pragathi Nivedana in Kongarkalan.
Addressing the TRS party leaders, he expressed confidence that the TRS would win 100 Assembly seats in the next elections under the leadership of Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao.
Listing out the various announced by KCR, he said that the usage of electric gadgets increased in the houses of SCs and STs resulting in the increase of the free power usage from the present 50 units to 101 units per month.
KTR mentioned that the hike in the wages of Imams and the temple priests would get salaries on par with other government employees adding that the TRS government is taking care of the welfare of all the sections.
Lashing out at the Congress party and AICC president Rahul Gandhi, the Minister said that the TRS would emerge victorious in the next elections.