- Odisha Speaker suspends two BJP lawmakers who flung pulses in house
- Men’s ODI World Cup: New seats, rebranded restrooms at the forefront of upgrades in Arun Jaitley Stadium
- Study finds link between Covid-19 mutations and high immune responses
- Creatine supplements may help people with long Covid
- Delhi: 78th train departs for Ayodhya under Mukhyamantri Teerth Yatra scheme
- CDIL’s new packaging line in Mohali another push to India’s chip journey: MoS IT
- 2 BJP MLAs throw pulses at Odisha Speaker, suspended till end of session
- Asian Games: Indian men's football team bow out in pre-quarters after 0-2 loss to Saudi Arabia
- Lalu Prasad supports Manoj Jha over ‘Thakur’ poem controversy
- Ujjain minor girl rape case: Main accused arrested; tries to flee
Revanth Reddy: KCR didn't fulfill any of 2014 manifesto promises
Congress leader Revanth Reddy reacted strongly against Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao during his Jadcherla tourCriticising KCR for not fulfilling any of the 2014 manifesto promises, he reminded that the Chief Minister has completely forgotten the promise of giving land to the poor
Congress leader Revanth Reddy reacted strongly against Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao during his Jadcherla tour.
Criticising KCR for not fulfilling any of the 2014 manifesto promises, he reminded that the Chief Minister has completely forgotten the promise of giving land to the poor.
Revanth Reddy exuded confidence about Congress' victory in the 2019 General Elections irrespective of when they are held.
He also went on to point out that TRS govt didn't provide required medical facilities, roads to Thandas, 12% reservation to Tribals while still continuing reservations announced by Indira Gandhi and failed in supplying water through water grids.