- BJP’s three Telangana MPs, Eatala Rajender suffer defeat in Assembly polls
- Today's hat-trick guarantees hat-trick at Centre in 2024: PM Modi
- Election results signal need for Oppn bloc to redraw strategy
- Sunil Kanugolu: Architect behind Congress' electoral triumph
- India among countries with most reported dengue deaths in 2023: Report
- Riding on anti-incumbency, Congress finally captures Telangana
- Ashok Gehlot resigns from Rajasthan Chief Minister’s post
- How Rahul Gandhi’s allegations against Adani Group backfired
- Sachin Tendulkar super impressed with Vicky’s acting prowess in ‘Sam Bahadur’
- Kriti Sanon debunks rumours of promoting trading platforms on ‘KWK’, calls it ‘fake news’
PM Modi takes stock of Vjayawada-Gudur 3rd track works
Prime Minister Narendra Modi sought details of the third railway line between Vijayawada and GuduruOn Wednesday evening, he sought these details from Railway Board chairperson Aswini Lohani through video conference from Delhi
Amaravati: Prime Minister Narendra Modi sought details of the third railway line between Vijayawada and Guduru.
On Wednesday evening, he sought these details from Railway Board chairperson Aswini Lohani through video conference from Delhi. Lohani explained to the Prime Minister that there were minor hitches in the land acquisition and said that they would be sorted out soon.
Principal secretary for forests in AP Government, Dinesh Kumar explained the details of the land acquisition and forest lands to the Prime Minister. Special principal secretary Neerab Kumar Prasad and other officials were present.