- Palestinian death toll rises to 29,410
- IRCTC ties up with Swiggy Foods for meals on trains
- Excise policy case: Delhi court extends Manish Sisodia's judicial custody
- Samyukta Kisan Morcha to hold tractor march on Feb 26, 'mahapanchayat' in Delhi on March 14
- IIT Hyderabad and JICA unite to nourish Design Innovation JICA Chair Lecture Series concludes successfully
- Imran wants IMF aid to Pakistan stalled over 'rigged' elections
- Transformative Collaboration: ASIP and IIT Hyderabad Forge Path for IC Packaging & Testing Education and Innovation
- YouTube Offers Free 3-Month Premium Subscription Plan: How to Avail
- Need to deepen economic engagement with India: Albanian Foreign Minister
- Chief Minister Bhajanlal Sharma Renounces VIP Movement Privileges To Prioritize Common Citizens
Preparations at brisk pace for Pragati Nivedana Sabha
Two days to go for the TRS big show Pragati Nivedana Sabha which is to be held at Kongara Kalan on September 2 All the party leaders and the public prepping up themselves to attend the huge public meeting Meanwhile, all the roads leading to Pragati Nivedana Sabha turned pink with TRS flags being dotted on the roads
Two days to go for the TRS big show Pragati Nivedana Sabha which is to be held at Kongara Kalan on September 2. All the party leaders and the public prepping up themselves to attend the huge public meeting. Meanwhile, all the roads leading to Pragati Nivedana Sabha turned pink with TRS flags being dotted on the roads.
TRS party floor leader in the Lok Sabha, AP Jitheder Reddy who turned up at the venue to oversee the arrangements said that this is the first time the TRS party holding a massive public meeting to present the report card of four and half years of TRS government. The meeting is going to have a two-hour long speech by the chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao where he will demonstrate a detailed picture of party's contribution for the well being of the state including its struggle in bringing statehood to Telangana, he added.
Speaking on the arrangements being done for Pragati Nivedana Sabha, Reddy said that in a short period of time, the government has managed to set everything to avoid inconvenience to the public which includes the transport, drinking water, toilets and so on. He also said 20,000 buses are arranged to transport party workers from various corners to Kongarakalan village, of which 6,000 buses were from RTC and the rest private transport vehicles.
Jithender Reddy also said that the public or party workers who attend the venue early will also be served with lunch adding that the IT minister KT Rama Rao directed the party leaders to provide special enclosures for women cadres.
Pragati Nivedana Sabha is expected to bring around 25 lakh of people each 25,000 from every constituency.