- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
- Australian pacer Starc eyes for the comeback, Maxwell too likely to return
Rayalaseema Leader Stunning Comments Against YS Viveka & Avinash
Farmer union minister and Rayalaseema Leader Sai Pratap made stunning comments against YS Vivekananda Reddy, former Kadapa MP YS Avinash Reddy and Ravindranath Reddy He held these leaders are responsible for snapping relations with YSR family
Farmer union minister and Rayalaseema Leader Sai Pratap made stunning comments against YS Vivekananda Reddy, former Kadapa MP YS Avinash Reddy and Ravindranath Reddy. He held these leaders are responsible for snapping relations with YSR family.
Sai Pratap said that he always maintenaned cordial relations with YS Rajasekhara Reddy's family including YSR Congress President YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. After the death of YSR, the leaders created a bad impression against him at Jagan. As a result, the relations between him and Jagan soured.
He asserted Jagan should develop his political acumen. Sai Pratap said he requested TDP Chief N Chandrababu Naidu to allot Rajampet Lok Sabha seat to his son in law Sai Lokesh in next elections.