- Hooda promises to fill 2L posts if Cong returns to helm in Haryana
- Nearly 400 lions died in Gujarat in three years, unnatural causes behind some deaths
- Nandamuri Kalyan Ram, Periodic Spy thriller Devil Releasing Worldwide on December 29th
- Empowering Lives: Jamiatul Falah's Initiative to Provide Free Artificial Limbs in B.C. Road
- APPSC notification to fill Group-II posts
- Gujarat CM unveils 22 development projects
- Experimental Film '1134' To Release On December 15th
- BJP objects to Nawab Malik 'joining' Ajit Pawar-led NCP faction
- Manufacturers should have the power to produce quality products: CM Siddaramaiah
- Atishi issues warning after inspection reveals overflowing sewers in Ashok Vihar
Chandrababu praises BJP MLAs, but….
Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu said that his government was trying to improve the health amenities in the primary health centres in the state through outsourcing
Amaravati: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu said that his government was trying to improve the health amenities in the primary health centres in the state through outsourcing.
Speaking during the question hour in AP Assembly on Thursday, he complemented BJP MLAs P Manikyala Rao and Vishnu Kumar Raju for their speeches on the status of the primary health centres. “But, they are unable to get funds from the Centre,” he said.
He also admitted that the hospital buildings were in bad shape. He said that he was committed to provide better medicare to the poor and the marginalized. He said that the construction works in all sub-centres, panchayats, anganwadis, schools and burial grounds would be linked to the rural employment guarantee scheme.
He said he would initiate stern action against those doctors who were found to be negligent in their duties. He said the medicare system in AP was better than many other states in the country.