- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
People can now avail Tirupati train from Lingampally
To provide hasslefree travel for the Tirumala pilgrims, the South Central Railway SCR has extended the route map of Narayanadri Express to Lingampally This has come into effect from Wednesday
To provide hassle-free travel for the Tirumala pilgrims, the South Central Railway (SCR) has extended the route map of Narayanadri Express to Lingampally. This has come into effect from Wednesday.
Tirupati - Lingampally - Tirupati
Train No. 12733, Narayanadri Express will depart Tirupati at 6:25 pm, arrive/depart Secunderabad at 6:25 am/6:30 am, arrive/depart Begumpet at 6:41 am/6:42 am and arrive Lingampally at 7:15 am.
Lingampally - Tirupati - Lingampally
Train No. 12734, Lingampally – Tirupati Narayanadri Express departing Lingampally at 5:15 pm, arrive/depart Begumpet at 5:35 pm/5:36 pm, arrive/depart Secunderabad at 6 pm/6:05 pm and arrive Tirupati at 6:05 am.
The train operations from Lingampally to Tirupati has been commenced from today.