- How online learning is transforming teaching careers?
- Swami Vivekananda U20 National Football to kickstart in April
- Mumbai woman cured of epilepsy after part of her brain removed
- MP-PSC delegation presents 66th report to Governor Mangubhai Patel
- Political googly? Sharad Pawar invites Maha CM, Deputy CMs home for dinner
- Sharad Pawar Extends Dinner Invitation Amidst Political Tensions In Baramati
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4 per cent in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6 per cent
- SCBA GBM to discuss nomination of women advocates as Executive Members within two months
- Anant National University organises International Symposium on Architecture for All: Call of the Future
- Protein linked to Parkinson's also key for normal brain work: IIT Mandi study
Two people killed in a road accident at Tummala palli village
In a tragic incident two people were killed when a Scorpio Van colluded with motor cycle at Tummala palli village of Sydapuram mandal on Friday
Kadapa: In a tragic incident two people were killed when a Scorpio Van colluded with motor cycle at Tummala palli village of Sydapuram mandal on Friday.
The deceased were identified as D.Yesobu (28) R.Wilson (30) of Sydapuram mandal. According to the police the duo who were working in Govindaraja Textiles located in Pulivendula town while going to their village after completion of duty, a Scorpio van which is going to Muddanuru from Pulivendula hit the motor cycle which they are travelling from back side leads the mishap.
Yesobu died on spot while Wilson succumbed to injuries while undergoing treatment at Pulivendula area hospital. A case has been registered by Pulivendula police.