- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Prasad and KLR to join TRS and get tickets
Congress leaders G Prasad and K Laxma Reddy would be joining ruling TRSThe two leaders met IT minister K T Rama Rao at the residence of government advisor G Vivekanand late on Friday night
Hyderabad: Congress leaders G Prasad and K Laxma Reddy would be joining ruling TRS.
The two leaders met IT minister K T Rama Rao at the residence of government advisor G Vivekanand late on Friday night.
Prasad is a former Minister and has represented Vikarabad constituency earlier. K Laxma Reddy, also known as KLR is also a former Congress MLA.
The ruling TRS has not announced candidates for Vikarabad and Medchal Assembly Constituencies. Vikarabad is likely to be given to Prasad and Medchal to K Laxma Reddy.