- Hyderabad: BRS, Congress activists clash at many places
- Hyderabad: TSRTC MD Sajjanar casts his vote in Kondapur
- Over 97% of Rs 2,000 banknotes have been returned: RBI
- Hyderabad: Congress and MIM clash during polls
- UK transport union accepts pay offer to end rail strikes
- New needle-free vaccine patch to protect against Zika virus
- Hyderabad: Youth chip in with services at many polling booths in city
- JU teachers’ body sends letter to CJI seeking permanent V-C
- PL Technical Research: STOCK RADAR - IGL
- Hyderabad: Secunderabad Cantt logs top voter turnout with 47.14 %
Chandrababu Splurging public money : BJP
BJP Andhra unit President K Lakshminarayana alleged that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu is spending public money like water on government functions
BJP Andhra unit President K Lakshminarayana alleged that Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu is spending public money like water on government functions.
He questioned the government for hiring a private event management company for the conduct of Teachers Day celebrations at a private convention center instead of JNTU campus in Narasarsopet.
The BJP leader said that government released nearly Rs 75 lakh to event management and convention center . He wondered Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu adovacted austerity measures on papers and splurging public money practically.