- Top-5 firms see Rs 62,586-cr loss in mcap
- Investors awaiting next level triggers
- GRT Jewellers brings Silver Utsav
- Stock-specific activity may continue
- Options data indicates heavy Put OI
- ‘Month of Madhu’ gives a great theater experience: Producer Yashwant
- Renu Desai in a key role in Ravi Teja’s ‘Tiger Nageswara Rao’
- Nandamuri Balakrishna’s ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’: Second single ‘Uyaalo Uyyaala’ drops on October 4
- Hina Khan embraces inner strength as ‘Sher Khan’: It’s truly a game changer
- Durga temple EO transferred
Hyderabad roads to get facelift on account of Ganesh Nimarjan
Ganesh Navratri began with great fervour and gaiety on Thursday The streets have been decked up with lights and banners of Lord Ganesh Ganesh pandals have also been set up at every nook and corner of the city
Ganesh Navratri began with great fervour and gaiety on Thursday. The streets have been decked up with lights and banners of Lord Ganesh. Ganesh pandals have also been set up at every nook and corner of the city.
Considering the Ganesh Nimarjan, the GHMC officials are gearing up to repair the roads heading towards tank bund and 50 other rivers in the city. The repair works which also include covering up the potholes are being made with over Rs 10 crores along with other Nimarjan arrangements.
Around 72 BT, CC roads need to be repaired including reincorporating, catchpit repairing and so on. Apart from this, arrangements of lights, 107 mobile cranes, 81 static cranes will be deployed at the rivers and tank bund area for Ganesh immersion.
Medical camps and mobile toilets will also be set up during the Ganesh immersion yatra, said chief engineer Jiauddin.