- Mumbai: Arjun Bijlani approached for ‘Bigg Boss 17’
- Rajamahendravaram: 26th workshop of AINPT organised at CTRI
- Machilipatnam: Land resurvey at brisk pace in Krishna
- Vijayawada: AP Chambers urges government to reduce burden of power bills
- Vijayawada: N Chandrababu Naidu arrest rocks AP Assembly
- Vijayawada: ACB court verdict today
- TN CM announces Rs 560 cr relief for paddy crop loss to farmers
- Bengal to use only electric vehicles in administrative functioning
- SC refuses to interfere with order to release Cauvery water to TN, protests erupt in Karnataka
- Land-for-job scam: After Lalu, sanctions against 3 more obtained, CBI tells Delhi court
Pranay who killed for 'honour' cremated amid slogans 'Pranay Amar Rahe'
Perumalla Pranay Kumar who was hacked to death on September 15 was cremated at a cemetery in Miryalaguda as per Christian norms on Sunday evening
Perumalla Pranay Kumar who was hacked to death on September 15 was cremated at a cemetery in Miryalaguda as per Christian norms on Sunday evening.
Amid the slogans 'Pranay Amar Rahe', thousands attended the funeral of the Dalit man including students unions and Dalit organisations.
The funeral procession began from his house through the main road and bus stand area. It was halted at St Mary's church where the Pastors did the final rituals. From the Church, the procession headed to the cemetery.
On the other hands, the policemen were deployed to control the crowd. Around 10 policemen were also at Maruthi Rao's residence.