- India’s growth: Numbers Vs narrative
- Telangana crowns Cong
- Revanth seeks Oppn cooperation to new govt
- Tanisha-Ashwini finishes runner-up in Syed Modi India International badminton
- 17 of 25 ministers in Cong govt lose Rajasthan assembly elections
- Shivraj win Budhni by over 1 lakh votes, Kamal Nath secures victory from Chhindwara by 36K votes
- Israeli president honours fallen heroes of Kibbutz Be'eri by inscribing Torah Scroll
- Cyclone Michaung: In constant touch with state governments, says PM Modi
- Now, IndiGo faces criticism over delays from former Union Minister
- 5th T20I: Shreyas Iyer's fifty helps India reach 160/8 against Australia
Lokesh meets Chinese CEO on solar power
Currently on a tour of China, AP Minister Nara Lokesh interacted with the CEO of CETC Electrocincs Wang Bin During the interaction, Bin told Lokesh that the company was speeding up its activities in AP He said that the company would help the AP in the production of the solar power The meeting lasted for halfanhour and various issues figured during the discussions
Amaravati: Currently on a tour of China, AP Minister Nara Lokesh interacted with the CEO of CETC Electrocincs Wang Bin. During the interaction, Bin told Lokesh that the company was speeding up its activities in AP. He said that the company would help the AP in the production of the solar power. The meeting lasted for half-an-hour and various issues figured during the discussions.
Speaking on the occasion, Lokesh told Bin that the AP was according top priority to sustainable energy. He said that currently, AP was producing 8-9 giga watts of solar energy and is now planning to have a production target of 1000 mega watts.
He said that the Government would provide all logistic and other support to the company in Sri City. He said there was lot of scope for the CETC to grow in AP.