- Munich tests India’s foreign policy
- Holistic initiative for a drug-free Hyderabad launched
- Alabama’s SC ruling turns IVF clinics edgy
- Lord rides on Simha Vahanam
- Help in transforming Nellore as polio-free
- Telugu Yuvatha flays CM for mortgaging secretariat
- DCA raids clinics, seizes fake organic oils with false claims
- Call for e-poster contest on wildlife conservation
- Pulse polio drive held to cover 2.53 lakh children in TPT dist
- Golden jubilee celebrations of Dr Lankapalli Bullayya conclude
Police Requests Pawan Kalyan To Furnish Evidences
Andhra Pradesh Police has asked Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan to furnish the evidences of the life threat he is facing
Andhra Pradesh Police has asked Jana Sena leader Pawan Kalyan to furnish the evidences of the life threat he is facing.
Following the recent sensational statement made by Pawan that a group of people conspired to kill him, West Godavari district Superintendent Of Police Ravi Prakash issued a statement requesting the Jana Sena leader to give the details of persons involved in the conspiracy.
The police official also said that required police security will be provided to the leader during his visit to the district. Pawan has made the statement that three people are planning to eliminate him. He also knew the persons who are planning on kill him.