- To be honoured with Dada Saheb Phalke Award, for Waheeda Rehman, first National Film Award came in 1971
- Rosy picture ahead of beauty industry: IBA founder Vamsi Krishna
- Aishwarya Sharma aces mimicry in ‘KKK 13’: ‘I always had a funny bone in me’
- BMC-CISF organise ‘Amrit Kalash’ yatra in Mumbai
- Meet Manipuri neurosurgeon who teaches wushu as passion
- Gen Z's involvement in politics
- PM Modi dials Manmohan Singh on his birthday
- IIT Jodhpur designs catalysts for green ammonia
- In multipolar world, rising India will be ‘Vishwa Mitra, a power for global good: Jaishankar
- Haryana State CSR Trust launchs animal ambulance service in Gurugram
Uttam Kumar slams CEO Rajath Kumar, KCR
Uttam Kumar criticised Chief Electoral Officer Rajath Kumar alleging that he is showing favouritism to TRS government despite several objections raised against the ruling party in the state
TPCC chief Uttam Kumar criticised Chief Electoral Officer Rajath Kumar alleging that he is showing favouritism to TRS government despite several objections raised against the ruling party in the state.
"Though the TRS is violating the model code of conduct by promoting the schemes, the EC has not taken any action on caretaking government even after the Congress leaders notified him," Uttam said.
Suspecting EVMs tampering, Uttam demanded the EC to conduct an examination of machines in the presence of the all the opposition party leaders.
Uttam also asked the CEO to consider the programmes telecast in the favour of TRS as paid articles adding that he would soon bring the names of the TV channels to EC notice.
The Congress chief also said that the party would start a door-to-door campaign under the name of Jana Sampark Abhiyan.