- US condemns China for imposing life sentence on Uyghur academic
- Lorry owners strike - makes no headway
- Hina Khan embraces inner strength as ’Sher Khan’: It’s truly a game changer
- Bengaluru Kambala: No deviation from the court orders says organisers
- Congress has appointed Ajay Maken as the new Treasurer of AICC
- PM Modi lays foundation stone for multiple development projects in Mahaboob Nagar district
- Delhi government has taken strict measures in response to a fire at Azadpur Mandi
- 120 Kashmiri youths to take part in ‘Kashmiri Yuva Sammelan’
- Several culprits held for killing 2 Manipuri youths which led to violent protests: CM
- AP to facilitate umpteen job opportunities in AI and allied sectors
Cyber Police Stations in AP soon: Home Minister Rajappa
AP Home Minister Nimmakayala China Rajappa said that they would shortly be starting exclusive cyber police stations in the state addressing the white collar crimes being increased recently
Nellore: AP Home Minister Nimmakayala China Rajappa said that they would shortly be starting exclusive cyber police stations in the state addressing the white collar crimes being increased recently. He participated in various programmes in Nellore on Thursday and said these stations will initially be started in Vijayawada, Vizag and Tirupati and extend to other district in phased manner.
He also said they had planned for 73 model police stations across the state after bifurcation and 40 have been completed so far. He said they would recruit 2,000 police personnel shortly. Further, Director General of Police RP Thakur said they would be giving promotions to constables, head constables and sub inspectors by end of this month. He admitted Araku incident where legislator Kidari and former legislator Soma was failure of intelligence and said will be taking stringent measures in the coming days.