- Hyderabad man dies in US after falling into swimming pool
- NMC believes that Union should not represent matter, ASG tells Delhi HC in stem cell therapy for autism case
- Sri Lanka varsity drops joint research with Chinese ship Shi Yan 6 despite pressure from Beijing
- Assam to conduct socio-economic survey of five 'indigenous' Muslim communities
- Bajaj Allianz gets Rs 1,010 crore GST demand notice
- Asian Games: Parul Choudhary, Annu Rani claim gold as India picks six medals in athletics
- Delhi HC defers Kal Airways' Kalanithi Maran's plea against SpiceJet CMD to Oct 9
- Maruti Suzuki gets Income Tax Dept order to pay up Rs 2,159cr
- Manipur CM announces reward on absconding ‘rumour monger’
- Delhi Police arrest NewsClick founder Prabir Purkayastha
Hyderabad: Rs 10 lakh burgled from garment store
Around Rs 10 lakh cash was stolen from a garment shop after a few people barged into the shop by lifting the shutters on late Sunday in Karmanghat
Hyderabad: Around Rs 10 lakh cash was stolen from a garment shop after a few people barged into the shop by lifting the shutters on late Sunday in Karmanghat.
The shop owner who came to open the store learned about the robbery and informed the police.
The police registered a case and are investigating.