- Jaishankar wraps up New York leg of US visit, to travel to Washington between Sep 27-30
- RBI cancels licence of Kapol Cooperative Bank in Mumbai
- WII team inspects Alipiri footpath
- KCR advises people take safety measures during Ganesh idol immersion
- Chiefs of Indo-Pacific Armies agree on joint action plan to tackle challenges in region
- Chandrapur sarpanch receives Union Tourism Award
- 'Amit Shah assured that murderers will be punished', Manipur CM on students' killing
- Asian Games: Sift Kaur wins gold with world record as shooters make India's day; Vishnu Saravanan wins bronze in sailing
- DUTA polls record 85% voting, counting underway
- IT Department searches offices of Chinese electronic giant Lenovo in Mumbai, Bengaluru, Gurugram
Congress probables list
The Telangana Congress had recommended names of 39 candidates to the high command for their official announcement
The Telangana Congress had recommended names of 39 candidates to the high command for their official announcement.
The Pradesh Election Committee which met on Tuesday has picked up names of former ministers and sitting MLAs and recommended their names.
The list includes five former MPs Balaram Naik, K Rajagopala Reddy, Ponnam Prabhakar, Suresh Shetkar and Ramesh Rathod.
Along with them former ministers Sabita Reddy, Geetha Reddy, Sridhar Babu, Sudersan Reddy, Shabbir Ali, DK Aruna, Komatireddy Venkat Reddy, Uttam Kumar Reddy, Jana Reddy, Chinna Reddy, Jeavan Reddy and Konda Surekha names are also cleared.
Working president Revanth Reddy, former MLAs Sampath Kumar, Maheswar Reddy, Jagga Reddy and others names were cleared.