- Vijayawada: CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to release Rs 275.93 crore under YSR Vahana Mitra today
- DGP Anjani Kumar congratulates all police staff for keeping law and order stable during two festivals in State
- Vijayawada: Three-day playlet competition concludes
- National Coffee Day
- Instagram beauties making their way to Bollywood
- Ongole: 80% of sudden deaths can be prevented: doctors
- PL Stock On Radar - HIND OIL EXP
- AP High Court asks Lokesh to co-operate with probe, directs CID to serve notices
- ChatGPT to offer real-time responses not restricted to September 2021
- Puttaparthi: Sathya Sai dist set to be tourism hub says Collector P Arun Babu
Telangana: Govt. allocates Rs 20 cr for Bathukamma
To celebrate the state festival in a grand manner, the Telangana government has allocated Rs 20 crore for Bathukamma, said Tourism and Cultural Department Director B Venkatesham
To celebrate the state festival in a grand manner, the Telangana government has allocated Rs 20 crore for Bathukamma, said Tourism and Cultural Department Director B Venkatesham.
"The government has allocated Rs 15 crore for each district and Rs 2 crore for Bathukamma celebrations in abroad," Venkatesham told media. Bathukamma will also be held in a grand manner in the city at Bison Polo Grounds, Necklace Road, People's Plaza and NTR stadium, he said.
In addition to it, a group of nine women bikers are on a tour to the districts to explain the significance of celebrating the festival, the officer added.
"This year the festival will be celebrated on air, land and water," said the officer adding that elaborate arrangements have been made to celebrate the festival in spice jet flight on October 16.