- Grand opening of Interwood’s 16th Exclusive Brand outlet at Hyderabad
- Rakesh Sharma Director of ITV Group elected as new president of INS
- Asian Games: India stun Korea for historic maiden entry in men's team badminton final
- Asian Games: India thrash Pakistan 10-2, hand archrivals biggest defeat ever
- Hockey Association of Odisha beat Hockey Jharkhand in Sub-Junior men, women finals
- Day after alleged manhandling, model turned actress Archana Gautam suspended from Congress
- Asian Games: Indian Men's Hockey Team stuns Pakistan, picks dominant 10-2 win
- Foreign intelligence agency involved in terror incidents in Pak, claims Minister
- Tribal party sponsored 12-hour bandh hits normal life in Tripura’s tribal areas
- US misses the 'bigger picture' on row with Canada, says Jaishankar
Revanth Reddy complains against Nayini's remarks to EC
Congress leader Revanth Reddy complained to Chief Electoral Officer Rajath Kumar against Home Minister Nayini Narasimha Reddys remarks, who said that KCR has promised to give him Rs 10 crore if he fields from LB Nagar
Congress leader Revanth Reddy complained to Chief Electoral Officer Rajath Kumar against Home Minister Nayini Narasimha Reddy's remarks, who said that KCR has promised to give him Rs 10 crore if he fields from LB Nagar.
Considering the Nayini's statement, Revanth demanded EC to take it as suomoto and arrest KCR.
He also raised questions as to where did from KCR get Rs 10 crore.
Revanth also demanded to conduct raids on Pragati Bhavan, KTR, Harish Rao and Kavitha's house to seize the illegal money.
The Congress leader also alleged that he has a death threat from TRS party.