- To monitor poachers, TN Forest Dept installs 50 camera traps in tiger reserve
- Cybercriminals merging voice phishing with OTP grabbers to steal data: Report
- TN govt dept initiates cleaning drive of temple tanks
- 35 pilgrims injured in Gujarat road accident
- Nara Bhuvaneshwari and Brahmani performs special pooja at Annavaram Satyanarayana Swamy temple
- Stem cell therapy shows promise for reducing signs of Alzheimer's
- Women’s Reservation Bill: Could not make it Parliament due to traffic jam, says MP Komatireddy
- ‘Gopichand32’ regular shoot begins in Italy
- Allu Arjun becomes new face of Flipkart; here are some commercials of the ‘Pushpa’ actor
- Dulquer Salmaan, Venky Atluri’s ‘Lucky Baskhar’ shoot commences
Unable to bear husband's harassement, NRI woman ends life in Hyderabad
A 27yearold NRI woman hailing from Neredmet of Hyderabad allegedly committed suicide on Saturday a few days after returning home
A 27-year-old NRI woman hailing from Neredmet of Hyderabad allegedly committed suicide on Saturday a few days after returning home.
According to the police, Madhuri had married Koteshwar Rao in November 2016 and moved to US.
After moving to the US, Rao began harassing her with his weird demands. He pressurized her to drink alcohol, gambling, dance with his friends and so on.
Unable to bear the harassment, Madhuri told her parents and returned home in Kakatiya Nagar on Thursday.
Depressed over her life, Madhuri hanged herself to the ceiling fan with dupatta when her parents were out.
The police registered a case and are probing into the case.