- Supreme Court releases Madurai lawyer on bail in Tamil Nadu PFI conspiracy case
- They asked me same set of questions: Thakurta on Special Cell raids
- Delhi excise policy case: SC to hear Manish Sisodia's bail plea on Wednesday
- HSL takes steps towards cost effective e-tug ecosystem
- BJP has surplus of CMs in Maha but zero accountability: Cong reacts to 31 deaths in govt hospital
- India’s services exports go up 8.4% to $28.72 bn in August
- KCR requested me to include BRS into NDA: Modi
- Seerat Kapoor to be seen in Telugu series ‘Save The Tigers 2’
- Nani’s ‘Hi Nanna’ 2nd Single ‘Gaaju Bomma’ to be out on Oct 6th
- 107 MPs and MLAs in India have declared cases of 'hate speech' against them: report
Tension erupts at Yakutpura over speech against prominent Islamists
Tension erupted at Yakutpura on Tuesday night after the activists raised objections over a video of a man making derogatory remarks against prominent Islamists at a public meeting
Tension erupted at Yakutpura on Tuesday night after the activists raised objections over a video of a man making derogatory remarks against prominent Islamists at a public meeting.
Syed Abbas Ali Rizvi who belongs to Akbari group of Shia community used unparliamentary language against the leaders. After the video has become viral on social media, Mohammad Abdul Riyaz lodged a complaint against Rizvi with Moghalpura police station.
A group of people also gathered at Rizvi's house but they have been driven off by the police. Cases have also been registered against Rizvi in several police stations.