- Gita Gopinath meets Andhra students at IMF
- Post-split with BJP, AIADMK to appoint organisers in each TN Assembly seat
- Hyderabad all set to host ICC WC matches
- Rajasthan Assembly polls: Nadda, Amit Shah to arrive in Jaipur today
- Tax evasion: I-T raids at more than 10 corporate companies in B’luru
- Sensex, Nifty drift lower as investors pare positions
- Vijayawada: Stress on creating strong Artificial Intelligence
- KCR finalises this candidate for Malkajgiri constituency!!!
- Another BRS leader expresses solidarity over Chandrababu’s arrest
- Vinay Bhaskar involved in land-grabbing: DCC chief
TS Panchayat Raj answer key released, results likely to be out on Oct 24
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has released the answer key of Junior Panchayat Raj Secretary examination which was held on October 10
The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University has released the answer key of Junior Panchayat Raj Secretary examination which was held on October 10.
Candidates can check the key from the official site of the panchayat raj board --tspri.cgg.gov.in and raise the objections till 5 pm on October 20.
The Telangana Panchayat Raj Recruitment Board has conducted the exam for 9,355 vacant posts on behalf of JNTUH and directed the varsity to publish the results by October 24.
After the publication of final results, selected candidates will be called for certificate verification.