- Kishan slams KCR for skipping PM’s programmes
- Hyderabad: Mahesh Bhagwat gives away Grand Ganesha Awards-2023
- Harish condemns Chandrababu’s arrest
- Hyderabad sees remarkable growth in green office spaces
- We have ongoing problem with Canada: Jaishankar
- Umang 2.0: This expo has everything from papad to diamonds
- New York City declares emergency over flash flooding
- Indian High Commissioner's gurdwara visit blocked by pro-Khalistan extremists
- TS govt sans Nari Shakti: Governor
- Rs 2,000 note exchange date extended till Oct 7
Revanth Reddy earned crores through land grabbing: BJP MP GVL
BJP MP GVL Narasimha Rao lashed out at Revanth Reddy alleging that the former MLA has earned money through land settlements and land grabbing
BJP MP GVL Narasimha Rao lashed out at Revanth Reddy alleging that the former MLA has earned money through land settlements and land grabbing.
Around Rs 10 lakh cash was seized from Revanth's father-in-law Padmanabha Reddy, 1.2 kg of gold ornaments from brother-in-law. The IT officials also recovered Rs 1.40 crore from KLSR Infratech Limited director KL Sreedhar Reddy, said GVL.
GVL also said that Revanth Reddy showed false documents which claimed of paying money to workers. "Revanth had done over Rs 20 crore sub-contracting in KLSR Infratech through his brother-in-law Tirupati Reddy," he added.
The BJP MP also said that Revanth's brother-in-law also admitted to have earned Rs 11 crore through land settlements.