- Pawan Kalyan’s Varahi Yatra from tomorrow
- New Delhi: Bail granted to accused in narcotics case
- SP Jagadeesh inspects black spots on highway
- VMC collects 600 kg flower waste during Ganesh festival
- New Delhi: Stop unauthorised live streaming says High Court
- New Delhi: 2 held in Chhattisgarh, 18.5 kg ornaments recovered
- Bank Holidays in October 2023: Banks in Telangana to be closed for 9 days
- New Delhi: Is this ‘mohabbat ki dukan’ of AAP, Congress?
- Sachivalayam employees’ role hailed
- Jammu: 7 trains cancelled, 13 diverted
4 held for looting train passengers in Hyderabad
Four people were arrested on Wednesday for looting a train passenger at Seethapalmandi in the city here An amount of Rs 10,000 cash and a mobile phone was recovered from them
Hyderabad: Four people were arrested on Wednesday for looting a train passenger at Seethapalmandi in the city here. An amount of Rs 10,000 cash and a mobile phone was recovered from them.
According to Chikalguda police, the accused identified as Bhuvaneshwar Pasman, Shankar Kumar Purvey, Subash Kumar and Rambhu hailing from Bihar robbed a man called Anil who was waiting for a Bihar train at Secunderabad Railway Station.
It was reported that two of the accused approached the passenger saying that too were travelling to Bihar. When the victim professed that he did not have a ticket, they asked him to go to Seethaphalmandi crossroads.
Anil along with his luggage went to the station for the tickets where he was misdirected by the accused and the other two escaped with the luggage. Based on the complaint lodged by the victim, the police caught hold of the accused.