- Sensex, Nifty rebound on firm global trends, buying in metal stocks
- Balakrishna ‘Bhagavanth Kesari’ gets wrapped
- Prabhudas Lilladher initiates coverage on Hindustan Aeronautics: Soaring Towards a Combat-Ready India
- Shanth Kumar of Deccan Herald is new PTI Chairman; Someshwar of HT is Vice-Chairman
- PM Modi to launch projects worth Rs 13,500 cr in Telangana on Oct 1
- Tamil actor Vishal alleges corruption in CBFC's Mumbai office, I&B orders inquiry
- M Kejriwal announces winter action plan, says pollution declined in Delhi due to AAP govt steps
- Punjab Congress attacked AAP government over the arrest of Sukhpal Singh Khaira
- Chiranjeevi launches Tiger Shroff’s ‘Ganapath’ teaser
- Suniel Shetty hails Sanjay Dutt’s sense of humour
Former PM PV Narasimha Rao house to be turned into memorial
Former Prime Minister PV Narasimha Rao house was partially demolished by his family members for renovation
Former Prime Minister PV Narasimha Rao house was partially demolished by his family members for renovation.
Rao who hails from Vangara village of Bheemadevarpalle in Warangal Urban got the house from his forefather and it had undergone various renovation works when he was serving as the prime minister. The house was modernised and extended for CRPF security then.
However, the house is being demolished again to construct PV Narasimha Rao memorial, it is learned.