- Other states following Assam's cancer care model: Himanta Biswa Sarma
- IAF C-130J makes safe landing at Begumpet airport after technical snag
- Nirmala Sitharaman launches Rs 1,000 cr worth infra projects
- Arun Singh Dhumal welcomes England team with 'perfect conditions' at HPCA
- Hindu teacher acquitted in blasphemy case after five years in Pakistan
- 10 Manipur tribal MLAs urge Centre not to cancel 'Suspension of Operations' pact with Kuki militant outfits
- Financial Intelligence Unit slaps Rs 5.49 cr penalty on Paytm Payments Bank
- I want to quit as Trinamool spokesman, but continue as party soldier: Kunal Ghosh
- ‘Inti No 13’ review: Distinctive narrative approach
- Delhi excise policy matter: Court permits YSRCP MP's son Raghav Magunta to turn approver in CBI's case
TDP will take Irrigation dept and stop Telangana projects, says Harish Rao
TRS leader and Irrigation Minister T Harish Rao on Friday said that the Congress party has come to an understanding with the Telugu Desam Party by offering Home and Irrigation departments if Mahakutami comes to power
Hyderabad: TRS leader and Irrigation Minister T Harish Rao on Friday said that the Congress party has come to an understanding with the Telugu Desam Party by offering Home and Irrigation departments if Mahakutami comes to power.
Addressing a gathering of leaders, who joined TRS from Congress and other parties at Telangana Bhavan, Harish Rao alleged that the Congress party has come to an understanding with TDP and it would offer two minister posts including home and irrigation departments. The TDP leaders will try to stop irrigation projects in Telangana and make sure the cases in the cash for vote are removed by taking the home department.
Harish Rao said that the TRS had provided water to over 6.5 Lakh acres in Mahabubnagar district compared to a few lakh acres by Congress party. He said that while the TRS was trying for reverse migration of people in Mahabubnagar, the Congress was trying for reverse migration of Andhra rulers.
He called upon the TRS leaders to strive for 40 days and also assured them of taking care of then in the coming sixty months.