- Srivari laddu preparation as per Dittam: Potu workers
- Triumph & Disaster: Treat the two impostors just the same
- Nov 14 talks between Centre, NSCN-IM inconclusive but not deadlocked: Naga group
- Centre aims at effective rollout of welfare schemes, says Nirmala
- Tough road ahead for Congress govt in TS
- Investigating various milk varieties
- Hyderabad: Women overwhelmed with free bus travel
- Gold rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on 10 December, 2023
- Exploring multiple themes through ceramic art
- MyVoice: Views of our readers 10th December 2023
Revanth Reddy takes a dig at KCR
Congress working president Revanth Reddy took a dig at caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao for permitting to organise musical nights in the city
Hyderabad: Congress working president Revanth Reddy took a dig at caretaker chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao for permitting to organise musical nights in the city.
Addressing a press meet here on Saturday, Revanth questioned the government as so why they gave permission for organising Sensation Rise event at Gachibowli which is being organised by KTR brother-in-law Raj Pakala.
Reddy alleged that the events are being arranged only for sale of drugs and contacting dealers. He also said the police in the state are in the favour of KTR relatives.
Revanth also demanded immediate action from Chief Electoral Officer Rajath Kumar.