- Assam not to ban 500 ml PET bottles
- Thousands of govt employees protest at Ramlila Maidan to demand restoration of Old Pension Scheme
- TDP-JSP will form next government in Andhra Pradesh: Pawan Kalyan
- DMK leader Elangovan accuses BJP of playing politics over Cauvery issue
- Congress slams PM Modi for promising now to set up a tribal university in Telangana
- Asian Games: Nandini Agasara claims bronze in women's Heptathlon
- 13 killed in Spain nightclub fire, 15 more missing
- Raj Bhavan-Bengal govt tiff set to aggravate as Guv appoints 6 more interm V-Cs
- Himachal govt to set up commando force: CM Sukhu
- Doctor passengers help baby suffering from severe breathing crisis on flight
Ponnala will go to jail-TRS
Objecting to the comments of Congress leader Ponnala Lakshmaiah that TRS chief K Chandrashekar Rao would be arrested, TRS leaders on Wednesday said that Ponnala would go to jail soon in the land encroachment case
Hyderabad: Objecting to the comments of Congress leader Ponnala Lakshmaiah that TRS chief K Chandrashekar Rao would be arrested, TRS leaders on Wednesday said that Ponnala would go to jail soon in the land encroachment case.
TRS MLC B Venkateshwarlu said that the inquiry pertaining to the assignment land in Madikonda in Warangal against Lakshmaiah was in final stages and as soon as the report comes, he would be sent to jail. He said that the Congress leader had done nothing for Jangaon and lost with over 30000 votes difference. He is visible in Jangaon only during the election time, alleged Venkateshwarlu.
The TRS leader lashed onto the Congress leader for questioning Kaleshwaram project.