- 2,500 sanitation workers deployed for keeping Tirumala clean & hygienic
- Collector Dilli Rao worships Lord Ganesha
- Gold worth Rs 99 lakh seized at Hyderabad airport
- Hyderabad: Mega health & cancer screening camp held in city
- Vijayawada: Accolades to classical Kuchipudi dance items
- Naidu will come out with clean chit, says Rajakumari
- Guntur: GMC to conduct Spandana today
- Agarwal Samaj organises treasure hunt, cars take part with a touch of Bollywood
- Hyderabad: Wannabe poll contestants eye Balapur laddu bidding
- Computer online classes for 1 lakh higher edu students
AP Pollution Board Issues Advisory On Diwali Eve
Andhra Pradesh State Pollution Control Board has advised people stop burstubg crackers in view of increasing air and sound pollution in the state this year
Andhra Pradesh State Pollution Control Board has advised people stop burstubg crackers in view of increasing air and sound pollution in the state this year.
The Board asked people to celebrate the festival of lights in a traditional manner and stay away from using crackers.
People were suggested to adopt environmental friendly approach and promote pollution free state from this Diwali festival.