- AAP in Punjab targeting political opponents: BJP leader Jakhar
- Goa to ban dog breed attacking humans, says CM Sawant
- ML study links reduced sleep and activity to premature birth
- MP Minister Yashodhara Raje Scindia not to contest coming Assembly polls
- California's longest serving Senator Dianne Feinstein dies at 90
- Danish Ali writes to PM Modi highlights threats, seeks his immediate attention on Bidhuri's episode
- AASU sweeps Gauhati University students' polls; ABVP bags 1 post
- 12 state-of-the-art libraries opened in Punjab, 16 more to come up
- The IT minister KTR laid foundation stone at Wanaparthy district
- Railways denied special train for TMC supporters to travel to Delhi: Abhishek Banerjee
Telangana second highest iron contributor for Sardar Patel statue in Gujarat
The Telangana state became the second higher contributor of iron to built the 182meter tall Sardar Vallabhai Patel statue in Gujarat It has given more than 200 tonnes of iron for the construction of the statue
The Telangana state became the second higher contributor of iron to built the 182-meter tall Sardar Vallabhai Patel statue in Gujarat. The state has accorded more than 200 tonnes of iron for the construction of the statue.
While the neighbouring state Karnataka secured the top position in the iron contribution, said BJP state president K Laxman. "Collecting iron from the people of Telangana started from the past three years and around 200 tonnes of has been contributed for the Statue of Unity," K Laxman added.