- Studies show no safe air quality threshold exists for heart & lung health
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli's Son Akaay: Is He an Indian or British Citizen? Here's What You Need to Know.
- Several YSRCP leaders join TDP in Dharmavaram
- MP Poonamben Maadam bids farewell to Rambhakts by flagging off Aastha Train
- Calcutta HC grants bail to scribe arrested from Sandeshkhali, raps police for being hyper-active
- Former minister Dr. Palle Raghunath Reddy flays YSRCP govt.
- 'Aim for global leadership', PM Modi hails Amul's contribution
- Greece sees India playing a key role in world peace and security
- Vijay Deverakonda Comments on Fan Video, Promises Meet-Up for 90% in Exams
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju’s CEO amid court order
Tension prevailed at Shamshabad Airport when bullets found from the passenger
Tension prevailed at Shamshabad Airport when the security personnel found two bullets in the passengers luggage bag on Thursday morning hours
Tension prevailed at Shamshabad Airport when the security personnel found two bullets in the passengers luggage bag on Thursday morning hours.
According to Airport police, a passenger by name Alibeen Osman going to Riyadh.
When the checking personnel found the bullets in his luggage they took him into custody and handed over to CISF personnel. Later they handed over him to Airport police for further investigation.