- SAFF U16 Women’s C'ship: Anushka Kumari nets hat-trick as India thrash Bhutan 7-0
- India expresses deep shock at the loss of lives in northern Gaza
- TN Deepika participates in Gadapa Gadapaku Mana Prabhutvam in Hindupur
- TDP reviews on arrangements for Shankaravam in Kuppam
- GVL Narsimha Rao congratulates National Bodybuilding competition winner in Visakhapatnam
- Yarlagadda Venkata Rao participate in a discussion forum in AB Convention hall in Gannavaram
- Bengaluru Cafe Rocked By Bomb Blast: Investigation Underway
- Two BJP Workers Arrested In Tamil Nadu Extortion Case Linked To Dharmapuram Adheenam
- Young BJP Leader K Annamalai Poised For Lok Sabha Election Debut: A Rising Force In Tamil Nadu Politics
- Collaboration should be our future 'mantra': Kochi-Muziris Biennale co-founder Bose Krishnamachari
3 New quarries accepted
The district level sand committee meeting held here on Monday headed by collector CHHariKiran has accepted the proposal of arranging new sand quarries at Kanneluru, Balaaraju palli, Paidi Kaluva areas in the district
Kadapa: The district level sand committee meeting held here on Monday headed by collector CH.HariKiran has accepted the proposal of arranging new sand quarries at Kanneluru, Balaaraju palli, Paidi Kaluva areas in the district. The meeting also has directed the consent department to issue permissions in the interest of sand being bring available to the public.
Addressing the meeting collector CH.Hari Kiran said that following the directions of the government in bringing sand availability the public permitted 3 new quarries. He said there was 10 quarries were already available for various needs of public in the district. The collector has directed the mining and police officials to intensify the checking at the borders as there was illegal transportation of sand is rampant in the district.
Responding to the plea of mining officials over appointing technical assistants for effective implementation procedures related to curb illegal mining of sand and transportation the collector accepted their proposal and directed them to appoint under out sourcing process. Mining AD Chandra Mouli, DFO Siva Prasad, RWS SE E,Sanjeeva Rao and others were present.