- AP High Court posts hearing on Lokesh's petition in IRR case to October 10
- New Zealand academics call for single gender hospital rooms
- Australian states remain on high alert due to bushfires
- UP issues guidelines for production, sale of biodiesel
- Significant 4.6-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Delhi-NCR, Nepal Epicenter: Oct 3, 2023
- QR code scams up in India, over 20K cases registered since 2017: Report
- Maha Kumbh tent city in UP to be spread across 4,000 hectares
- I believe geography will soon change in Pakistan and Balochistan: Arif Aajakia
- China issues alert for typhoon Koinu
- SPPL aims to do business worth Rs 500 cr this festive season: CEO
SIT Gives Clean Chit To AP Minister!
Andhra Pradesh Human Resources Development minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao has got clean chit in the sensational Vizag land scam The Special Investigation Team probed into the land scam and submitted the report to the government recently
Andhra Pradesh Human Resources Development minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao has got clean chit in the sensational Vizag land scam. The Special Investigation Team probed into the land scam and submitted the report to the government recently.
The minister said the investigation report disclosed he had no role in the scam. He is also ready to make public the details of assets possessed by him. Unable to digest his growing popularity, a group of persons targeted him, he added.
Ganta said that AP was meted out to injustice by not fulfilling the promises of special status, Kadapa steel plant and also Vizag railway zone. He questioned Jagan and Pawan for maintaining silence on the issue and not fighting against the BJP led NDA at the centre.