- Vijayawada: 16 medical camps to be set up from Oct 6
- Ongole: Virasam condemns raids on leaders of mass organisations
- Gold rate in Vijayawada today stable, check the rates on October 4, 2023
- TS PGCET 2023 final phase of seat allotment released
- Man arrested for stealing TTD electric bus
- Gold and silver rate in Hyderabad today slashes, check the rates on October 4, 2023
- Tirupati: SVIMS professor adjudged as ‘Woman in Chemistry’
- ACB court to continue hearing on Chandrababu custody and bail petition in Skill Development case
- TOSS extends last date for submitting applications
- Hyderabad: TSRTC bids farewell to corporation chairman
Telangana youth dies in US due to heart attack
A youth from Karimnagar district in Telangana Itthireddy Bhargav Reddy has died in Minneapolis after he suffered a massive heart attack
A youth from Karimnagar district in Telangana has died in Minneapolis after he suffered a massive heart attack.
Itthireddy Bhargav Reddy had gone to the US to pursue higher studies and had graduated from North Texas University in Texas. Later he moved to Minneapolis after getting a job.
On Wednesday night, Reddy collapsed suddenly in his apartment and he was shifted to a hospital by his friends where he was declared dead.
Bhargav friends are making arrangements to send his body to the state.
On the other hand, a pall of gloom has descended in his native place on learning the death news of Bhargav Reddy.