- NCP Turmoil Continues: Ajit Pawar Faction Files Disqualification Petition Against Sharad Pawar Supporters
- Politicos should imbibe true spirit of science
- Vijayawada: YSRCP MLAs made provocative comments in House, alleges Atchanna
- AP legislative council sessions begin on second day, TDP raises concerns
- Police Encounter Claims Life Of Suspect In Brutal Attack On Woman Cop; Two Others Injured
- Vijayawada: TDP legislators denounce Naidu’s arrest, take out rally
- PM Modi Expresses Gratitude As Historic Women's Reservation Bill Passes Parliament
- Two dead several injured in a collision of a lorry and tourist bus in Annamayya
- Rangareddy: Library at Barkas set to turn a new page
- AIADMK And BJP Hint At Reconciliation Amidst Alliance Uncertainty
Bengaluru to experience showers due to Cyclonic storm 'Gaja’.
From Thursday the city of Bengaluru and other regions of the south interior Karnataka are being expected to receive showers The rainfall, is expected to be within a range of moderate to heavy
BENGALURU: From Thursday the city of Bengaluru and other regions of the south interior Karnataka are being expected to receive showers. The rainfall, is expected to be within a range of moderate to heavy.
The showers are gonna be experienced due to the influence of the Cyclonic storm named 'Gaja', which is all set for the landfall on the Tamil Nadu coast in a couple of days. The cyclone is followed by a deep depression over the Andaman & Nicobar Islands at the Bay of Bengal.
The director of the Karnataka State Natural Disaster Monitoring Centre G S Srinivasa Reddy, said that in addition to the south interior Karnataka, places located at the coastal Karnataka region are also said to be expected to receive rains. "Cyclone effect is expected to stay for couple of days," he added.