- Rahul surprises mother Sonia Gandhi with puppy; shares video
- Karnataka HC slaps fine on state govt for negligence in submitting report on public toilets in Bengaluru
- RBI sets ball rolling for new bad loans provisioning method
- Chromosomes may explain why men experience severe Covid
- CBI lodges FIR against private firm, others for causing Rs 63.71 cr loss to IDBI Bank
- This is beginning of BJP's end: AAP leaders on Sanjay Singh's arrest
- Finance minister emphasises on corporate good governance among company secretaries
- Flash floods in Sikkim another reminder for being more sensitive to local ecologies: Jairam
- Ram Charan is ‘glad to meet nation’s pride’ MS Dhoni
- CAG report exposes disarray and anarchy in financial management of AP: BJP spokes person
Rs.6,000 crore incentives released for setting up industries : N.Amarnath Reddy
Minister for Agro based Industries NAmaranath Reddy said that the state government so far released Rs 6,000 crore incentives for setting up industries in the state He addressed media in Guntur city on Tuesday
Guntur Minister for Agro based Industries N.Amaranath Reddy said that the state government so far released Rs. 6,000 crore incentives for setting up industries in the state. He addressed media in Guntur city on Tuesday.
Speaking on this occasion, he said that the Chief Minister N.Chandrababu Naidu has taken steps to attract more investments to the state to set up industries. He reminded that Kia Motors set up at a cost of Rs. 14,000 crore which will generate 15000 employment opportunities in the state and added that the government has given permissions to set up 34,930 industries in the state so far and remembered that the government is implementing Services Delivery Guarantee Act in the state to render better services to the entrepreneurs.
He said that the government will set up MSMES in all Assembly constituencies in the state and so far places identified in 40 constituencies to set up MSMES. and develop infrastructure to set up small scale industries. He felt that coastal districts are suitable place to set up agro based industries and urged the entrepreneurs to set up weaving, readymade garments units.